Guitar Safari Dress

Guitar Safari Dress inconditelegrand.blogspot.comGuitar Safari Dress inconditelegrand.blogspot.com


This 50' inspired dress was made as a belated birthday gift for my friend. I drafted a design, I thought would flatter her pear shaped figure the best and she picked out the fabric. This dress has a princess seam bodice and semi circle skirt. It has an invisible zipper closure on the side and a mock button  closure in the front.
She was very happy with the dress, but still said no to posing in it for my blog LOL! 

2 comments :

  1. I can see this being a good choice to wear dancing to 1950's or country music. Certainly a noticeable fabric!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! I played Jay and the Americans "Come a little bit closer" on loop while making this dress

      Delete