Black draped cowl neck dress

 I apologize for the crappy image quality



What: knee length softly draped dress with cap sleeves and cowl neck.

Fabric: black ponte knit.

Pattern: semi self drafted. I started with this Burda top pattern.





As I said I started with an existing pattern. First I added the cowl to the front pattern piece. Then I opened one side up for those soft pleats. I cut the front out with extra seam allowance and draped it on my dress form.
The cowl is self faced and the armholes were finished with a binding.

The dress might not look that great on my craptastic photos, but trust me, in real life it is to die for!


2 comments :

  1. Supersensu! (Ma ei tea ingliskeelset sõna, mis täpselt sama tähendust edasi annaks :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD ma ei tea kah ühtegi inglise keelset sõna mis seda mõtet edasi annaks. Tänud.

      Delete