Basics

The spring came abnormally early this year for us. I guess it was expected after such a shitty winter we had - almost no snow, too warm and etc.
Days are already longer! There's actual daylight outside when I get back from work!!!

Anyways, as you know I had some trouble with my eyes. I am happy to report that I finally got my new specs and things are looking so much better! For reals! Ok, to sewing!

What: two T-shirts
Pattern used: have no idea, but I think it's from an older Burda magazine
Fabric used: all three fabrics are 98% cotton, 2% elastane


If you've read the blog(as little as I do write) you most likely know that I am terrified of prints. But I am trying to "self medicate" with buying more printed fabrics AND sewing them into actual garments I then force myself to wear. (I am a terrible person).




I LOVE how this one turned out! I wish the weather was warm enough so I could wear it i without a jacket and coat, and let the T-shirt be seen in all it's mixed print glory!

Someone was lazy and didn't switch threads on her serger
 I should have been more careful about pattern placement on the next one. Let's blame it on the shitty eyesight! How cool is that pixelated houndstooth print?! LOVE! 

That lighter spot is probs my ghost
My cat, Alexander the Great, is always willing to help his human out!
Untill the next time!

3 comments :

  1. I love that houndstooth fabric! It looks great on you (and the cat!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ouh and sir, I am humbled and honored that you stepped by my blog and left a comment.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete