All the Gingers

Disclaimer: I was given the pattern for free as a "thank you" for testing the pattern.

All four pairs!
This post has been long time coming.

Ginger Jeans was my first pattern to test, ever. When I signed up for testing, I had no idea it will be jeans! If you've read my blog, you know I am no stranger to sewing jeans. I was a bit nervous, to be honest. What if, well, it will suck?!


I was positively blown away by the fit, it was super awesome with minor changes to the pattern. The instructions are clear, easy to follow and beginner oriented (sad for me).


I started to wear my tester version the second I finished them, wore them basically whole winter. Sadly they keep shrinking with each wash. I do not know what is going on there, but soon they might be capri length...


If it were any easier to source GOOD stretch denim locally, I'd have more than 4 pairs, trust me. This pattern is definitely a keeper!

5 comments :

  1. These look smashing. What a heiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it from my mama! Or from taking the stairs.

      Delete
  2. The fit is awesome, they look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It is the best stretch jeans pattern IMHO.

      Delete
  3. I must try out the gingers soon - yours look awsome!

    ReplyDelete